CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunny Days

Last night after a dinner of steamed shrimp, we headed out for a walk in the resort. There are bikes EVERYWHERE and when one girl sped by Jenna too fast and too close, AC started hollering at her. Let me tell you, she let that girl have it. (The girl kept riding) Then as we continued to walk, AC got to thinking about the bike coming back after us, and she got SCARED. She started pretending she could not speak English and sorts of comedies. The girl never came back. I was kinda hoping for Part 2 of the show, myself.

 

 

 phone 003 phone 004 phone 005 phone 010

The girls and I headed over to Sea Cloisters to see MeMe today. We knew she would be working, so it was a good time to snag a quick visit. It was good to see her, as always.

We had lunch at Mexican….This is the sign in front of my car when I parked. It says, “Alligators live here”. I don’t think I have ever seen a sign like this before.

 

phone 012

We spent the afternoon at the pool. If you are wondering why we are never at the beach, it’s because Jenna likes to swim and the pool here is heated. Jade got in a few laps today, herself.

 

phone 014 phone 015 phone 016 phone 017 phone 018

This evening, MeMe came over with Easter treats for the girls. Jade played with her bubbles while Jenna attempted to learn to Yoyo.

DSC_0174 DSC_0169 DSC_0170 DSC_0171

AC, of course, did crossword puzzles.

Speaking of AC- Remember back when I did Nonni’s bday post of old pics? Well, AC left a comment asking me to gather pics for her bday- She assured me that she could take it. Well, now that her bday is only a couple weeks away, she is getting NERVOUS! Don’t worry, I have already begun gathering pictures and I WILL do the post. I need to start working on Pop’s bday post, too. His is coming in early May. Oh, and Daddy- Mac is before AC. Yikes, Then Jade and Uncle Carlton…What have I gotten myself into?!!

DSC_0173

Tomorrow MeMe is keeping the girls while I play in the sun. I may actually hit the beach for a change. Tomorrow night, we are heading for a tradition- Dinner at Hudson’s!!! Yummy hushpuppies!! MMMMM! (and they have great seafood)

I am missing Jeff and can not wait to see him. He is being a sweetie and helping our friends, Mark and Holly, finish their move.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so lucky to be in the sunshine! The past 2 weeks weather in OR has been NASTY! It was snowing wet snow flakes 1 hrs ago. I rarely complain about the weather BUT I'm a little fed-up.

Enjoy the remain days of you spring break. You guys are so bless.

Love Caro XXX