We spent yesterday walking, bike riding, swimming, sunning, and eating.
Jade and I took a trip down to Sea Cloisters to see Pappy. MeMe and Pappy are busy people, so we decided to go to work to see them. I think the girls are going to spend the night with them tomorrow night.
Here are a few pictures that I took on my phone yesterday.
Sorry for the boring post. We are on vacation and hopefully, we will have a less boring day today……….
Oh! Almost forgot! One exciting thing did happen yesterday: Nonni was wiping Jade’s nose around lunchtime and she saw something odd. She went to get it out and it was a 5 inch strand of linguine!!!! We had linguine for dinner the NIGHT BEFORE! Gross! Where was it? We had bathed her, washed her face, given her nose spray, she had slept, played, gone for a walk….odd!
This was the floorboard under Jade’s seat as we drove down here. Ugh!! Whatever it takes for a peaceful drive. I already cleaned it out, don’t worry.





0 comments:
Post a Comment