When I havn't been cleaning, this is where I have been this weekend. I have done all of my weekly chores , jeff's chores, and some spring cleaning. I hope jeff has had a wonderful weekend. I know it has been memorable. He won't be here until dark. I am thankful he has been given this opportunity. I have tried to have everything just so when he gets home, but our yard needs mowing, edging, weeding, etc and he will have to do that himself. If I had better planned, I could have hired it done. We don't do luxuries like that often, but having that done would have made this weekend even more special. I do plan to take care of his normal chores for a few more days so he can do the yard.
The girls and I went to church this morning and are relaxing this afternoon. The weather is perfect.
I am posting from my phone and can only post 1 pic at a time. I may post a fee pics with no words. It's just too pretty to go inside to the computer. ( yes I realize I have a laptop)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment