CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Victoria Update

I have not posted any recent pics of Victoria. Caro and Todd (well mostly Caro) send pics regularly, but I just have not posted. Here are some from last week.

DSC_0024 DSC_0025 DSC_0026 DSC_0027 DSC_0028 DSC_0032 DSC_0039 DSC_0045 DSC_0067 DSC_0069 DSC_0070

No, it’s not warm enough to swim in Oregon. Pout Pout was BEGGING to come to Hilton Head. She does get to swim in an indoor pool nearby.

 DSCN0383 DSCN0386 DSCN0397 DSCN0400 DSCN0402 DSCN0403 DSCN0413 DSCN0421 DSCN0426

I love this sweet girl and wish she lived much closer. I can not wait until their summer trip!

 

This afternoon amongst picking up jade, then Jenna and Ry from garden club, parents night at Jens school, Justin picking up Jenna, and Bible Study, I had a FLAT tire. This HUGE rock was in my tire. Fortunately, Jeff was home and came right to my rescue. (again) Thanks Jeff!

 

phone 001

0 comments: