The following was written yesterday. i have not had ANY time to blog, but wanted to post something. I will do better when Jeff is home. I did take a few pics today at Jenna’s soccer game. I will post them in time.
Tis the Season to be BUSY!
I realize that I stay busy most of the time. It seems that it comes with motherhood. Every year, even before I had children, I found that late April and May are CRAZY busy. It seems that we have lots to do for school during the day and after hours. Add to that soccer, cheerleading, book club, garden club, an ice cream social, and any other number of events, and you have a whirlwind of a schedule. This week has been an example of this kind of craziness. All has gone well and we have survived easily.
Jeff left last night for Walk to Emmaus. He was super excited to leave. He even willingly left his cell phone behind as he was instructed to do. (Jeff without a cell phone is something that NEVER happens. I am quite sure that he had it in his pocket when we got married. ) He will get home late Sunday night. I can not wait to hear what he has to say. He won’t be able to tell me much as a lot of the trip is secret to those who participate. I will be attending in October and I don’t want to ruin the surprise. If you have never been on this trip, do not ask Jeff to tell you any details. You may be asked to attend one day and you don’t want to ruin it for yourself. You can Google it if you are interested.
The girls and I have a fun weekend planned. Tonight and tomorrow morning we will be cleaning and catching up on laundry and linens. I know that doesn’t sound like fun, but I am excited to get the closets cleaned and the house back in the normal order. I have never really gotten control since our beach vacation. Jenna is a big help when I clean. Jenna has a soccer game at 11am tomorrow. This will be her first game and she is excited. Jeff is the coach, but Craig has agreed to cover for him this week. I plan to spend some time in the sunshine after lunch. Maybe Jade will get to play her new favorite game- bubbles. Sunday will bring church, cooking for Jeff’s return, more sunshine, and preparing for the week ahead.
I HOPE to get the girls’ spring pictures taken. I took some of Jade last week, but I need to get Jenna and then some of both of them. Wish me luck!
Next weekend is the Beth Moore conference that I have been looking forward to. I have to finish reading the book this week. I might even finish this weekend. If you are interested, Grace Fellowship Church in Greensboro is doing a simulcast of the conference. I do not know the details, but I bet you can find out by calling the church office.





0 comments:
Post a Comment