CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It’s a GREAT day in Eatonton!

Look what we have!!!

 

Today was opening day and the girls and I went to try it out. Of course, service was slack, slow, and orders were wrong, BUT, Eatonton has a Taco Bell and that makes me VERY happy!

 

phone 033

Here are a few pictures that I have snapped over the last couple of days. Jeff is out of town for work, but will be home soon. We like it much better when he is home with us.

phone 034 phone 011 phone 014 phone 017 phone 023 phone 026

  I am getting ready to go to the Beth Moore conference this weekend and I am very excited! I am also excited knowing that so many women are headed to Emmaus this weekend. I kinda wish I was going, but am also thankful for Beth Moore. Torn. My time will come in October. My friend, Emily is at Emmaus this weekend. I know that they are just arriving at the camp as I type. I pray they have a WONDERFUL weekend. Jeff has not hit the ground, yet.

0 comments: