Todd and Caro have bought their new house and are in the process of moving. I posted a link to some pics of the house a while back, but it was on the Realtors site and as soon as they bought the house, the pics came down. (duh!)
I don’t have a lot of interior pics yet, but I am sure that Todd and Caro will send them soon. It really does look nice. Here are a few of them on the day that they received the keys last week.
Hey, I have an idea- I will harass Todd everyday that I don’t get pics like he does me when I don’t blog. :)
I hope we can go to Oregon soon. Todd and Caro have invited us for Christmas. Right now we can not afford it and taking Jenna away from Justin at Christmas could be hard. True, it would be an experience she would never forget, but I just don’t know. Jeff only has 1 week off so it’s not like we can go before or after Christmas. I’m not gonna stress. The trip looks grim right now, but ONE DAY I will go to OR!
Tomorrow starts CRCT testing. I have worked hard to get my kids ready, and I hope they do well. Ahh, Stress! Jenna starts her test tomorrow, too. I know she will do fine. Her teacher has been awesome and Jenna is ready. She is very smart and comes from a good gene pool, too. Ha! I have prepared breakfast casseroles for each day of testing so that she will go to school full and ready.
I used up all of our eggs in the casseroles, so we called to have a dozen delivered. What? You don’t have fresh egg delivery at your house? Ha! My neighbors have chickens and their sons sell the eggs for $1 a dozen. Thanks Tyler for bringing them down.
I have enjoyed reading my blog friends’ posts about the Atlanta trip. Wow, there were so many people. I couldn’t quite grasp it all, so I tried to focus on Beth’s teachings. It was so fun, though.
We went for another Polaris ride tonight. It is rather cool and we all carried blankets. We ran into Pop who was harrowing a field. Jade rode a round on the tractor. Jenna wanted to ride a lap, but we needed to check on the Macs, so she agreed to forfeit her ride. Daddy-Mac has had some health issues this week and it really gets to Mama-Mac sometimes. We found them fine and well. Seeing the girls always cheers them up.
Stay tuned on Wednesday. AC has a birthday and I have a post to celebrate. I plan to post it Wednesday morning. I hope it works out so that I can . If not, it will be up Wednesday evening. Remember, she ASKED for this post and stated that she could take whatever I dished…then she recanted and got scared. Ok, I will make a deal…the post will be brutal, but I will do a post for my own birthday and I will include my hideous years, too. I have until August to get my post together. That sounds like a fair deal.





2 comments:
I love the way you negotiate deals with yourself!! can't wait to see both posts, Daddy Mac loved the book and so did Mama Mac, great work Jan!! love you, c
I do not care what you put on the blog as long as you do not put it on face book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ac
Post a Comment