CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Out Takes

We attempted our Christmas card pictures today. It was a icky day outside which forced them to be taken inside. I have not mastered the light in that room when the sun is out, much less when it’s a groggy day like today.

We were able to get a few good shots, but nothing spectacular. Robyn took ours and I took her family’s.

I will save the card pics for the Christmas card, but here are a few of the out takes. Some are good and will be used for family pics, but others…well, you can be the judge.

DSC_6482

   DSC_6485

(Many of these need to be cropped…but I haven’t finished all of that yet)

DSC_6510 DSC_6515

Jade acted up….

DSC_6543

Then Jenna acted up…

DSC_6544

Then we all act us….

DSC_6545 DSC_6546

Then when we all behaved, Bryn walked in front of the camera….

DSC_6551

and so on…

DSC_6552

I ALMOST used this next one as the real picture…cropped of course. I love it of Jenna. It’s so typical of our family.

DSC_6553

 

DSC_6566 DSC_6567 DSC_6574 DSC_6576 DSC_6577 DSC_6578 DSC_6579 DSC_6580 DSC_6582 DSC_6584

DSC_6585

I have always mailed my Christmas cards the day before T-giving so that they arrive the day after T-giving. I was all on track to this again this year, but I will not be able to. The cards are too much money if I order them here. If I order them from Hong Kong they are less than half price even with shipping. So, I will be at the postal service of Hong Kong’s mercy as to when they arrive. In the past they have arrived within 2 weeks, so I won’t be too late.

You can BET that next year I will accommodate for this. This has just been an off year and I am looking forward to easier days.

I should quit typing now…Jade has gotten into the laundry…she has 2 pair of Jenna’s panties and is wearing them as bracelets. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis the most wonderful time of the year -BLM

nonni said...

I can't wait to see the final product. You have some great shots here. love you, c