and happy 29th birthday Hope!
Mama- Mac and Hope share the same birthday and today happens to be that day.
Jade and I took a wagon ride over to visit them this afternoon. We only stayed about 30 min because Jade got ready for a nap. (I did too, but no one cares when I’m ready for a nap!)
Jade always gets a treat of puffs at the Macs.
Hope, I will be calling you shortly. I hope that you are having a great day. Enjoy that beautiful quilt that AMS made for you. It’s no secret- I bought you 4 towels (2 white and 2 sage) and plan to monogram them for you. Let me know what monogram you want:
Big “P”
HPM
or HPD
and what color thread.
Nothing like getting to pick your own gift. Sometimes its the best way! Ha!
Hopefully my machine will get fixed soon. There is a CHANCE it will get fixed Tuesday. It depends on if the guy at The Stitching Barn does Singer warranty work. If not, I’m Macon bound.
I still don’t know what to fix for Bible Study dinner. Help soon, please! (I’m thinking I WON”T bring Dog Breath Chili.)
Todd- I think this is post #6 or #7 for the day. That should keep you happy for quite a while. No more harassing text messages, please.





1 comments:
Today has been great! I now get to enjoy the last of my twenties - sad!
I would like the big "P" on the towels. I think a dark green color on the white and a beige on the sage (great suggestions!). Thanks for thinking of me!
Hope
Post a Comment