We are happy to be back home!!!
Before leaving Hilton Head, Jeff, Jade and I had breakfast with Jeff’s dad, Pappy.
He had been fishing and we had been unable to visit with him this trip until this morning. He has been sick and we are glad that his dr reports coming in better and better.
He took us for breakfast at Skillets and I had the seafood crepes (minus the shrimp_ I have gotten FUNNY about shrimp). They were DELICIOUS!
So glad to see this sweet face! She volunteered to take Jade for a wagon ride and I thought that was nice.
As you know, Jeff turned 30 at Thanksgiving. His favorite cake is angel food cupcakes with cream cheese icing. I had planned to make them and at take them to the beach, but Mama and Aunt Carol insisted that there was no room in the kitchen. Jeff did not like the fact that I decided to wait until we got home to make them
Boy will he be surprised when he comes in from hunting. Jenna and I made them as soon as he left. They taste as horrible as they look, but he likes them and That’s what counts.
I’m guessing when you are 1 of 3 kids, you have to learn to eat gross stuff so that you don’t have to share.
Aunt Carol, Jenna LOVED her new outfit and is planning to wear it to school tomorrow. I found your stash in my camera bag and GRRRR!!! You are too nice to us. Thanks to you and Uncle Joe for hosting us at your condo. We had fun, as always.
Back to work tomorrow..Thank God for a job I love!





1 comments:
Keep keeping the faith. - BLM
Post a Comment