We are in full celebration mode today. It is Thanksgiving and Jeff’s 30th birthday.
Jade started her day with a walk with Nonni. Apparently they went a LONG way because when they got home Jade was hungry and ate half a bag of Craisans.
I started my day realizing that I had left my make up bag at home. I KNOW I packed it because it is in the “bags packed” picture that I posted yesterday. So, I ran to Wal- Mart to replace the must haves.
Jade made fast friends with Mrs.. McEver.
Jeff is celebrating by watching TV. He is hoping to see his mom soon, if not for lunch. We thought we were having dinner with his family, but turns out his dad is going fishing and we do not know his mom's plans yet. We have called and tried to invite her to lunch with us. We sure hope she calls soon.
Jade is hoping to see MeMe and Pappy soon.
Jeff rocked Jade for her morning nap and she fell fast asleep.
10am and Aunt Carol turns into Betty Rocker (not a typo- this is what she calls herself). She started with Grand Mimosas. (again, not a typo, this is what she calls them.)
Todd, she says this next pic is for you.
Bella, the new dog, is a HANDFUL. She is literally more work than Jade!!!
Uncle Joe has joined Jeff for some TV. I expect there will be many HOURS of TV watched between these two. They stayed up late last night watching Armageddon.
We are anticipating a yummy Thanksgiving lunch. Just wish Jenna was with us.
So many things to be thankful for!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment