Today Ryleigh, Jenna, and I headed to Macon to do some shopping and to take my embroidery machine in for service.
I rarely go to Macon, or shopping at all, anymore. It just makes for a long day and I don’t much enjoy it as I used to.
Julie asked me to make her 15 scarves for Christmas gifts. (I’m actually only partially making them. She will tie them.) So, we headed to Hancock’s to buy her fleece. It was fun to shop for fabric when I wasn’t paying. Anyone else wanna send me fabric shopping and then let me do some of the sewing????
We grabbed a bite to eat at the Christian Chicken. Ryleigh was starving and that was in the parking lot, so we grabbed that quickly.
Then we headed to the mall. Yikes! Mama- Mac had asked me to do her Christmas shopping for Jenna, Jade, and Victoria. I had not gotten together with Caro yet as to what to buy for Victoria, but we knocked out Jenna and Jade’s gifts.
Jenna picked out all of her loot at Justice. Thanks to one of my students, I had a 40% off coupon for the entire purchase. She was so excited to get to shop and get to buy whatever she wanted.
We scored Jade’s goods at JCPenney. She got shoes and clothes. Mama- Mac was excited to get that done.
Now, Todd or Caro, Let me know what to get for Victoria. Several of us need ideas for Christmas and her bday.
Then, we racked up on a sweet deal….
went to Claire’s to browse (cause that’s what 2nd graders like to do). I had a few more dollars of Aunt Carol’s to spend on Jade’s Christmas gift. Aunt Carol had told me to get her a few hair bows….well…..we hit HAIRBOW HEAVEN!
Claire’s has their sale items 10 for $10. (YOU may have seen this deal.) They had lots of full cards of hairbows in this deal. I was able to get A LOT of hairbows and 1 package of rubber bands for her hair for $10. It was the deal of the day….
Now, if we could only find me a deal on some hair, please?
Had 3 girls all weekend: Jenna just left to celebrate Justin’s bday and Ryleigh is leaving with her dad now. 1 kid left…anybody want her? Just kidding!





3 comments:
Wish you had stopped by! You are welcome any time!
I will take her, I miss my babies!! Call me anytime you are ready to get rid of her!!
Great idea, just great. -BLM
Post a Comment