Both of my children have both been known to be called “dirt magnets”. They have a special talent for getting dirty when it’s totally not necessary. Today, Jade took the cake…and the playground, too.
When I picked her up she was FILTHY covered in cheetos. Her onesie was all stretched out and she was hideous. When we got home I wanted to change her onesie and when I took down her jeans and unsnapped her onesie, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
I think we need to pay to have the playground re mulched. Have you ever seen this much dirt INSIDE a shirt?!
On a better note, I got an email from Todd saying that he has bought their ticket to GA for Christmas. He will be here on the 17th with his family. The following pictures were attached. (I will wait while you catch your breath that he actually sent pictures….)
He is so cheap that I guess he needs to PACK Victoria. Someone please tell him that she can ride in his lap for free. While you are at it, tell him it’s too early to pack.
Got this picture from one of the girl’s at daycare. She sent it to my phone this morning.
(never mind- pics won’t load. It’s a pic of Jade in her smock dancing with a boy in her class.)
I notice that Jade is wearing her “eating smock”….just how did she get SO dirty??!!
Dirt magnet!….but a cute one





5 comments:
I am so excited they are coming. We are going to have so much fun!! Love the scarf and the dirt magnets. How come Todd never leaves any comments? love you, c
cant
Love the pic of Victoria in the suitcase!
I am so glad to see Victoria, can't believe how much she has grown. Jade must have piled the dirt down her shirt??? LOL aunt carol
Can't wait for the rest of the family to get here on the 17th... lots of fun will be had.. aunt carol
Post a Comment