CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots of Randomness

I didn’t get to post last night since I took Jenna to Athens to her asthma dr and then I went to Bible study.
I picked up the girls early from school so that we could get a head start towards Athens. When JEnna and I arrived at daycare to get Jade, this is what we found.

 DSC00051       
How in the world they get her to lay on that mat and go to sleep is beyond me. What you can’t see from this picture is that she has NO PACI! She does not use a paci at school- EVER. That is nothing short of a miracle.
DSC00052
Jenna snuck down and woke her up and we headed to Athens. (Jade SCREAMED the whole way.)
 DSC00053 DSC00054
Jenna started her homework while we waited for the doctor.
DSC00055 DSC00056
Jade read a magazine while we waited. We got very good news from Jenna. Her wheezing is fairly gone, but a little “coarseness” is still detected in her breathing. We will continue the controller meds and do 2 weeks of the 2nd inhaled controller meds. At that time we will be down to 1 medicine daily unless she gets a cold and then we start the rescue meds.
DSC00058
I am glad to have some answers and a manageable, working treatment.
 photo
One of the daycare teachers texted this picture to me yesterday. This is the same little boy that she was dancing with last week.  Might have to talk to him…..
Here is a picture of Pout- Pout in her Halloween costume> Jenna was a ladybug for her first Halloween, too.  Victoria will soon be 11 months old.
Caro, let me know what you are thinking for her party. Maybe I can help you gather the stuff for when you guys are here.
Jade keeps looking at this pic of Victoria and says, “ball, ball”. I guess she thinks the pumpkin is a ball.
DSC_0011
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the students will be fine for me now that you "got them". I hated to turn in bad report on them, but I knew you would want to know. Have fun at Beta, take care of my girl, make her behave! Don't worry your classes will be taken care of by me! Yall have a blast!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Be sure and add a red nose to old Rudolph when you do the photo shop work for Todd's Christmas card. I was really worried Victoria wasn't going to make the card even though it is her first Christmas. Glad we came up with a compromise. love you, c

Anonymous said...

Elk are beautiful animals that I've heard are extremely hard to hunt. They deserve our respect. -BLM