CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

JYF- Congealed Salad?

Every Sunday afternoon Jenna attends JYF at the local Methodist church. I spend those 2 hours walking with other moms, doing yoga stretches with moms, or walking Jade in her stroller. This past week, Jade and I did our normal walk and headed back to the church about 45 minutes early. We sat on the lawn and watched the children participating in an activity. It appeared that they were sliding on a homemade slip n slide.

 phone 038 phone 033 phone 034 phone 035

The longer I sat there, the more I wondered, “What is that smell?!”

 

Turns out the slip n slide was lime jello and cool whip. It seriously smelled like a congealed salad! I couldn’t help but laugh. They kids had a ball! They were a sticky mess, but why not?

 

Next weekend is the family fun day at the Rainey Farm. I am excited to attend that. Stay tuned-  I’m sure to blog it.

0 comments: