I was just sent this picture from Jade’s daycare egg hunt this morning. That’s Jade on the front row covering her eyes. her sweet blue eyes are VERY sensitive to the sunlight. She is always saying, “Bight, Bight”. (bright) She used to say her eyes were , “Hot!”. Ha!
And yes, JAde has a lunchbox for a basket. I remembered to send her eggs, but forgot the basket. Jenna had the idea that she could use my lunchbox, so I emptied my lunch into a walmart bag and gave Jade my bag. Hey, it’s spring colors and looks better than the plastic bag!
See the teacher in the green shirt? That’s Melinda- the one who got married on Saturday. I have a blog post about that for tomorrow.
I am SURE that Jade found a lot of eggs and has already had her share of candy. That child LOVES candy!





1 comments:
We need to get that sweetie a pair of shades! She loves her candy as much as I do.(not a good thing)Love ac
Post a Comment