CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Anthony & Ashley- FIESTA!

As you know from last week’s post, Anthony and Ashley are blazing a trail towards May 21- Their Wedding Day! Most any wedding day is found by following a trail of parties, showers, and celebrations. This past Saturday was one of those days. A group of AC and UJ’s friends hosted a Fiesta on Lake Sinclair for Anthony and Ashley. The day was beautiful, if a little (lot) windy.

Just look at this cute couple!

 DSC_6652

There will be picture overload because I wanted to get a pic of everyone there.

 DSC_6653 DSC_6654

Love this outdoor kitchen!

DSC_6655

No fiesta is complete without margaritas!

DSC_6656 DSC_6657 DSC_6658 DSC_6659 DSC_6660

DSC_6662 DSC_6663

Love this picture of Ant talking to his future MIL. Isn’t she a beautiful  lady?

DSC_6664 DSC_6665

After a blessing of the food and the couple, dinner was served.

DSC_6666

I can not explain how delicious this food was!!!!! I know my Mexican, and this was Yummy!

 DSC_6667

Barberitios catered. Jeff and I ate there once and apparently, we didn’t know what to order. We didn’t love the place, but this food was rockin’!

 DSC_6668 DSC_6669

We all ate around the beautiful pool overlooking the lake.

DSC_6670 DSC_6671 DSC_6672 DSC_6678 DSC_6681 DSC_6682

DSC_6690

Since Todd couldn’t be there, we kept him in the loop via text messages. Here are Ant and I laughing about some random text. Poor Ashley, Jeff, and onlookers just have to smile and wonder. Even if we explained, they wouldn’t get it.

 DSC_6693 DSC_6703

 

DSC_6705

The sweet hostesses

 DSC_6706

and their husbands…

 DSC_6708

Here is anthony checking out the sign on Todd’s ManCave. I will be sure to share that later. Hilarious!

DSC_6710

Mexican platter from the hosts.

DSC_6712

Since Ashley is OH SO CLOSE to finishing Pharmacy school, the hosts had a Rx for Ashley, AC, and Ash’s mom- look carefully

 DSC_6714

 DSC_6716

Rx # 05212011 (WEdding date)

Take 1 tablet as needed for wedding related stress

Brand: Silky milk chocolate

Mfg: Dove

Refill as needed

 

lastly, a pic of Ant/ Ash with their college friends

 DSC_6719

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, love these pictures!!!!! love you ac