This morning brought my last day to sleep in. I ended up in Jade’s bed last night because she started crying in the night. She woke up at 8 and I slept til 9. Yee Haw!
Jade played all morning with her new kitchen. She LOVES it! Many thanks to Jenna for doing such a great job cleaning it up and passing it down to Jade. Such a good big sister. As Jade would say, “GiGi rocks!”
Here are some pics from my phone that have yet to make it to the blog:
Jenna is in an advertisement at the movie theater. If you go to spotlight, check her out. She is in the back, black shirt, elbow on table. It’s really clear on the big screen, but not so clear on my phone.
Friday night after sushi, Anthony tried to be a Gamecock!
I took this picture between the blinds during Jeff’s yard sale. Lots of customers.
And our Goodwill blessing…
This morning Jade and I went to church. I dressed Jade in one of her Christmas dresses and she looked so cute. She was STUCK to me at church which made it hard, but sweet. She is now fighting her nap. She did this yesterday and the outcome made for an ugly night, so we are forcing the nap today. Yikes!





0 comments:
Post a Comment