CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Little (Big) Family

Yesterday I got to shoot some photos for one of my favorite families. The Littles have allowed me to practice my photography on their family from the beginning of their days as a family. Literally, I shot the engagement pics, some wedding pics, August’s first days and beyond, and now Elin’s first days and beyond. I will say that as they have grown, the fun factor has also grown. You will see from this set of pictures that there is NOT a dull moment with this crowd.

 

Elin is just 6 months old, so she is still in the “I have no idea what this is about” stage. August, however, is 18 months old, and he is in the “let me make this as hard for you as possible” stage.

 

Most pictures look like this….

DSC_4382

but fortunately, Wendy and Eric like photos that represent their lives and not “perfection”.

 DSC_4212 DSC_4219 DSC_4224

August is so photogenic.

DSC_4234 DSC_4235

Looking GQ here…

DSC_4237 DSC_4238 DSC_4239 DSC_4249 DSC_4254 DSC_4257

Love this one.

 DSC_4258 DSC_4262

Sweet

 DSC_4263 DSC_4264 DSC_4274 DSC_4277

See what I mean. That August is a MESS!

DSC_4292

I love how Elin is yanking on August’s shirt.

 DSC_4293

Pretty girl! God sent one baby who looks like Eric and one who looks like Wendy. Elin definitely looks more like Wendy, but there is something about her eyes that is Eric.

 DSC_4300 DSC_4305 DSC_4306 DSC_4307

These next ones are some of my favs. I like the naturalness of the pose. They were just playing and enjoying their family. (Well, August was harassing E with a leaf, but that is natural for a brother to do.)

DSC_4332 DSC_4336 DSC_4337 DSC_4338 DSC_4339

 

 DSC_4347 DSC_4351 DSC_4354 DSC_4357

This next one is one of my favorites. Everyone looks happy and fun.

DSC_4377 DSC_4381

Thankfully they like “action shots” because that’s about all I could manage to get. This was a fun afternoon. Thanks Little family for letting me shoot you. (“shoot you” HAHAHA I crack myself up)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a loving family. Looks like you had fun taking these pictures. You are doing a great job! love ac