Caro, Victoria, Monique, and Jean Guy are visiting Georgia for a couple of weeks. We are so happy to have them here for Thanksgiving.
On Saturday afternoon, Pop took the family on a hayride of the farm. It was NOTHING like the Halloween hayride, but it was a lot calmer and more refreshing.
I love this picture of Jenna.
Jean Guy….always up to something
Jenna is such a big help for the little kids. Jade and Victoria get along great. Jade is such a clown and Victoria is so serious, but they play well together. They run and run and laugh a lot.
I am not writing a lot of words because I think the pictures speak for themselves.
Jeff and I finished our Christmas shopping yesterday. I have a couple of things to order online and then it’s officially done. I will order those items today. I take care of Aunt Carol’s and Mama-Mac's shopping for the 3 girls, too. Some people may think that posting the list on the blog is greedy, but it really helps me keep things straight, helps the buyers get what the girls really want, fills the girls’ wish lists, and keeps me from making returns. That folks, is a winning idea.
The Internet is a BIG help this year. I am ordering ALL of Victoria’s gifts from everyone from Toys R Us and they are shipping them for FREE to their Oregon home. Another winning idea.
You probably noticed that I didn’t blog this weekend. Saturday, Jeff and I clean out the attic. (and by cleaned out, I mean emptied!) That will get it’s own post soon. YIKES!
Yesterday we shopped….so, no blog.
A belated Happy Birthday to Derrick. Sorry, (or congrats) you didn’t get a picture post this year. I do what I can. Next year, could you kindly move your birthday to a less busy time? Ok, thanks!
I am excited to say that we are staying home for Thanksgiving. This is the first year in 3 years that we are staying home. Jade has always been on Hilton Head for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to stay home, as much as we love HHI. We invited Jeff’s family to come here this year, so far they are not coming, but I’m still hoping for a last minute trip. Jeff has not seen his family since last Thanksgiving and the girls and I have not seen them since April. We miss them! Sadly, I do not see us going to HHI in the near future. Maybe around Christmas, but it’s hard to say.
For now, I am going to enjoy a week off and, more specifically, a day of NO PLANS!





1 comments:
Darn, I should have come to the hay ride. Yall had soooo much fun. Who pushed baby Victoria down? Todd will be on the next plane to Georgia when he sees that!
Post a Comment