CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Hope!

Hope turned 30 today. It is also Mama- Mac’s birthday, my cousin Deneen’s bday, a step cousin’s bday, a HS friend’s bday, Jade’s friend’s bday, a friend from Emmaus bday, and Wendy and Eric’s anniversary. You would think all that would constitute a national holiday or something! (and Ryleigh’s bday was yesterday!)

Back to Hope…keeping tradition of posting old pics to celebrate birthdays, here goes Hope’s 2010 version. (Remember my disclaimer that bday posts are based on my amount of free time and access to pics around the birthday. If you get more/ less/ or no pics for your birthday, do not be offended. This is all for fun and I refuse to add the stress of being “fair” to the mix.)

Seriously, back to Hope.

She is my only cousin on this side of the family. She is my only female 1st cousin. She grew up on the same street with me. That combined with the fact that she is ultra nice makes her quite dear to me. (but that will not stop me from LOL at her old pics)

I mean who else could you count on to be in BOTH of your weddings.

2007 Hilton Head wedding

  DSC_3908

She the tall one on the right. Beautiful, I tell ya!

 DSC_3909

This one with AMS and Derrick is one of my favs!

 DSC_3910

Not a good pic, but here she is at the rehearsal for my other wedding. She was still in HS and was my MOH. (1997)

 DSC_3912

Lest you think she was “always the bridesmaid”, here she is as the bride in 2005. So very pretty! This was Jenna’s debut as a flower girl. She soon turned into a professional.

DSC_3923

and here come the fun ones. I did not have near the pics that I wanted. (there’s always 2011)

IDK her age here, but the hat SCREAMS 1990 something.

 DSC_3914

1999 Senior pic

 DSC_3915

Senior prom? (She had a date, he was just not worthy of a pic, apparently. LOL)

DSC_3916

Speaking of LOL, that’s exactly what I did when I found this one. (Don’t feel bad Hope. I LOL at my Glamour Shot, too.)  Seriously, I have very few pics of Hope that I could find today, but 2 (TWO) of them she was wearing hats. LOLLOLLOL. (for the record, she no longer wears hats)

 DSC_3917

My baby shower for Jade. April 2008. No my hostesses did not plan to dress alike, but since they did, it was nice that they are in one of my fav colors.

DSC_3918

another from the shower. (WOW, Julie has lost weight!)

 DSC_3919

Jade’s birthday…May 28, 2008. She drove from Macon to see Jade. (and to celebrate her dad’s birthday.) Rest assured, I WILL drive to see her baby when she has one. She spoils my kids rotten.

 DSC_3920

Summer 2009. Love this. Hope with an armful of babies…Jade’s classic “busting at the seams smile” and Victoria’s ultra conservative grin. It’s funny how their personalities develop so young.

DSC_3921

Christmas 2009. She always has lots of clothes and great toys for my kids.

DSC_3922

What a great cousin and friend Hope is. She is super smart and thoughtful, too. Too bad she can’t be your cousin, too. You really are missing out. God gave me the BEST cousin ever.

(I am SO disappointed that I am short on pictures. You see, Hope ROCKED the high waited jeans in the 90s. I so wish I had a picture. Next year…just wait. In her defense, the jeans were in style. What was in style THEN makes no nevermind to my humor NOW!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope is a beautiful girl inside and out. Loved the pictures...ac