Jade and Jenna have both been involved in a lot of activties lately. (Which means I have been busy taxing them to and fro.)
Last weekend Jade went to her friend, Adrian's 3rd party. It was held at Air Flair...jump gym kinda place. Jade has been here before, but only at parties for Jenna's friends. She is used to be the little kid and this time all the kids were her size. SWEET!
Forgive the blurry pics...Reason 1)I only used my iPhone. I was there by myself and keeping up with Jade and the camera was not possible. 2) She was SO active! Even a sports photographer would have had a hard time!
She had to practice climbing the BIG slides, but she eventually got it.
This climbing wall was TOUGH! She got all the way to the top and....
Poor Jade.....Swoop, to the bottom she fell!
Fear not, she tried again and made it over to the slide side.
The birthday boy got there and she took him by the hand to show him around. Everyone was laughing at Busy Body Jade!
Kole would NOT look for a face picture, but he was enjoying the place.
Jade LOVES to color. Even with all the fun activities, she made time to sit and color.
Adrian had a hat that EVERYONE wanted.!
LAst Thursday was Reading night at JEnna's school. They were encouraged to wear their PJs. I let Jenna and JAde wear their Christmas PJs. Aren't they cute?
Friday night we had a GNO. (That's Miley Cyrus for "Girl's Night Out!") Julie, Cass, and I took out girls to the Skating rink in Gray. It's been a many a moon since I was at a skating rink on Friday night. Yes, I took my skates..the same ones Santa brought me in 7th grade...and Yes, I skated quite well. Funny story about my skates...Santa brought them in a size 8 so that my foot could grow into them. Well, Santa was WRONG. My foot never grew again and I am still a 7.5. I feel like such a kid when I have to wear two pair of socks with my skates!
AFter a while of skating, they held a dance contest in which two teenagers had a dance off in the center of the rink. Jenna and Ry wanted to join them. (Really?!) They actually ran up to the DJ and requested to dance the Cupid Shuffle and they went out there ALL BY THEMSELVES. Later we all joined them. They started a huge dance party. LOL
It was so fun to be with Landon, Ry, and Jenna. Such sweet girls.
Saturday, Jenna had a girl scout gathering at Stepback, GA. This is in our town on private property. A man has recreated a 1800's village on his farm. He has a general store, church, school, corn mill, well, 2 cabins, chicken coop, cotton seed thingy, water wheel....all sorts of cool stuff. Most of the buildings are replicas, but the stuff in them is authentic.
Ansley, Carysta, Jenna, and MAry Grace
The girls dressed country or 1800s style. I love that Jayda is wearing her mom's skirt!
We had a picnic on the grounds.
and had to run a three legged race. (I do not like games like this. )
The girls sack raced. Thankfully, I did not have to do this. We did have to play a form of duck duck goose. Not my idea of fun, but it was for Jenna.
It was a fun afternoon. Jenna then left for Ansley's birthday party. It was a sleepover adn she was TIRED when she got home.





1 comments:
You do such a good job blogging. I enjoyed every picture. I hope there is a way to save all this for the girls when they get older. Love you all!! ac
Post a Comment