CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week in the Life- Day 3

Today started sometime before 6am. All I know is Jade pitter pattered into our bed. Jeff left for work around 6:30, and immediately Jenna was up. She told me that she and Bryn would watch TV in her room for a while. Jade slept in our bed for a little while longer. By 7:30 all of us were up. The girls were playing so well, that I just got my coffee and laid very low. I didn’t want to disturb them.
They ate breakfast thanks to Jenna. Again, I was laying low during this time. You know- leave well enough alone.
Soon after, they started playing with toys. I had to get a picture mid morning. I mean it was like a band of gypsies had moved in. Look at this!
DSC_9683
Seriously, Jade is on a leash! And just what is all that STUFF in those carts?!
My house WAS clean before they trashed it!
DSC_9675DSC_9679DSC_9680DSC_9681DSC_9682
After a couple of hours, I heard some bickering, so I interrupted and had them get dressed for some pictures. They enjoyed getting dressed up in matching outfits. We took a quick Polaris ride and took pics. It was too hot and bright, but we got some good pics anyway.
We headed home and the girls cleaned up, and we then we had lunch.
I cleaned up the kitchen and the girls played some more. I finished up Jenna’s laundry. It was now time for Jade’s nap. she willingly laid down, but it took a long time for her to go to sleep. This is not good news, folks. She MUST still nap. MUST! During her nap/rest, I packed for vacation. It is much easier to pack now than before when Jade was a baby, but it still takes a LOT to get us away for a few days.
I actually ended up with some quiet time to myself this afternoon. Jenna and Bryn were playing and Jade was sleeping. I played on the computer a bit, and rested a bit.
Jade got up around 2:30 and had wet the bed. So, the saga of washing sheets/ comforters continues! During Jade’s nap I had a phone call consultation with a speech therapist. Looks like all is well, and we just need to keep monitoring her. .
Later in the afternoon, we got an invitation to go swimming at Stephanie’s. Tyler and CarolineB were swimming, so I took the girls up there. It was hot as blue blazes, but the kids loved it.
I came home in time to cook a crazy dinner of “clean out the freezer/ fridge”. At 4:45ish Jeff came home. He helped me serve dinner. HE vacuumed the floor while I got ready for Bible Study.
At 6:10 I left for Bible study. I picked up my friend, Lynsol on the way. I enjoyed Bible study as usual. I got home around 8:45. A friend is stopping by to borrow a book. I will then put the girls to bed, do some yoga or a TRX workout, and go to bed myself.

0 comments: