First, I apologize for the bloggy break. I have been out of town at chrysalis, which is the youth version of Walk to Emmaus. I served as the the girls’ Media person. It was a BUSY job, but was SO fun!! If you EVER get invited to Walk to Emmaus or Chrysalis, RUN and fill out your application. If you are not invited, and want to be, let me know. I would love to sponsor you. You can not even begin to understand what a wonderful time you will have. Cameras are not allowed at Chrysalis, so I have no pictures.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch home, Jeff took the girls to the Dairy Festival. Pop had his tractors in the parade, and Jenna rode on the FIRST PLACE JYF float. Jeff was so sweet to take the camera and take pictures for me to blog.
Hope and AMS helped Pop and Poo Poo drive tractors.
The Jyf church's theme for Bible School is “God’s Recipe for Life.” Isn’t it a cute float!
This week the girls are attending the FMC Bible school in the morning and Philadelphia’s Bible School at night. Combine that with Chrysalis last week/weekend, and my Bible study tonight and we are a Jesus loving family. What better way to spend the summer?!
I plan to post some Bible school pics tomorrow.





1 comments:
You are wonderful!! love u ac
Post a Comment