CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tori- Senior Showcase

Each year the seniors at GCSU create a Showcase to show off what they have learned throughout their 2 years in the cohort. Tori’s cohort chose the theme, Where the Wild Things Are. They did a wonderful job, and a lot of the details do not show up in pictures.
DSC_7011
I might be biased, but the fact is, Tori’s work stood out as being far and above better than her cohorts. Just saying…
DSC_6993 DSC_6994 DSC_6995 DSC_6997 DSC_6998 DSC_6999 DSC_7000 DSC_7001 DSC_7002 DSC_7003
They had stones on the floor with each member’s name and a slogan beside it.
Dan Bauer is tehir cohort leader- His speaks for itself. He has been a wonderful mentor to these students. This was his first cohort group, and I look forward to working with him more in the future.
DSC_7005
Tori’s slogan was “The VOice of Reason.” Yep, that’s her.
 DSC_7006
The Special Ed cohort had “Are you Smarter Than a Special Ed Teacher?” Could you name all of these acronyms? AS a Special Ed major, I took the challenge. I got all except one. (and that’s because we don’t use that acronym at our school.)
 DSC_7007 DSC_7008
Doesn’t Tori look pretty. I am so proud of her.
 DSC_7010
I got to meet her parents, aunts, and brother, too. What a special afternoon! I was so excited to get an invitation.

0 comments: