Mrs. McEver, Anthony’s Nana, graciously hosted a luncheon for Ashley. It was held today at the Milledgeville Country Club. Everything was so nice.
My favorite part? The name cards that Ashley made- and misspelled her own name! That’s my kinda girl! I made our wedding invitations myself and had the year two thousand and four printed on them- looked great except for the fact that we were married in two thousand and SEVEN! Ha! Brides often joke about being so stressed they can’t even spell their own name. LOL
The two are just a mess! Ashley may regret asking them to be in the wedding. Can you tell which one is a jokester, and which one is serious?
Sweet baby Sophie
I can always count on Jenna to be sweet at events like this.
Ashley and her bridesmaids.
Mrs. McEver made a welcome speech.
Aunt Carol made a sweet welcome to Ashley.
Ashley thanked her attendants.
Ashley gave the girls pretty necklaces.
Nonni closed out the lunch with some nice remarks.
It was a nice luncheon, and I was honored to be invited.





0 comments:
Post a Comment