CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Carol

Friday night while I was at Tori’s awards, the family celebrated Aunt Carol’s birthday. I came late. Jeff and Jade stayed home because Jade had pink eye and an ear infection, and Jeff had a scratched cornea.

 

These two will be married in 3 short weeks! (He closed his eyes on purpose!)

DSC_7062 DSC_7044

The birthday girl- That is a fun dip stick, not a cigarette. She would NEVER smoke. Ever!

 DSC_7046

 DSC_7048

Ashley brought AC some yummy looking cupcakes. Jenna liked the name of the store.

DSC_7050 DSC_7051 DSC_7052 DSC_7053

AC was mad with Ant for crossing his legs.

 DSC_7054

Here is Daddy checking out a pic of himself that Todd randomly sends to all of us from time to time. Let’s just say underwear is involved.

 DSC_7055

Ant and AC practicing their dance for the wedding.

 DSC_7056 DSC_7057

Jenna and Ant played quite a bit, too.

DSC_7058 DSC_7060 .

I was only there for a few minutes and I was dog tired, but it is always fun to be with this family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was soooo much fun, but it would have been so much better with Jeff and Jade. I hope they are much better. Thanks for the pictures. Love you, ac