CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

End of Third Grade

JEnna had her last day of third grade on Thursday. She brought home some of her end of the year awards. She always makes me SO proud.

Just look at this report card! (Grades range from 99-95!)

 DSC_8095DSC_8094

Her teacher told her that she wanted to retain her so she could teach her again. Coming from a teacher, I know that’s a compliment! Even the best kids start to wear on you by the end of the year. It’s rare that you want to keep one any longer.

 DSC_8092

She got a certificate for improving in ALL 5 areas of the Physical Fitness Test. I blogged about those results earlier.

 DSC_8093

The last day of school was not until Friday, but with the wedding events, JEnna and I stayed home on Friday. On Thursday night Jenna informed me that she had perfect attendance all year- until the LAST day! Way to go, mom!!!

 

She also got an award for being on the newspaper staff. (IS it bad that I didn’t know she was on the newspaper staff? She is so darn independent!)

 

 DSC_8091   

I did take a picture of her on the last day of school, but it is on my phone, so I will have to post it later. I just love my Jenna! Too bad the rest of you don’t have such a  great kid like me. :)

0 comments: