CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jade!

I can not believe that I am posting Jade’s THIRD birthday pictures. I will do a longer post on her birthday party later, but for now, I wanted to reminisce, a bit.

May 28, 2008

 

DSCF0104

May 28, 2009

 

DSC_2302

May 28, 2010

DSC_0707

May 28, 2011

DSC_9253

 

Just how much will she grow by 2012?

Things I love about Jade right now:

She sings all the time. Her songs are more remixes of multiple songs, than 1 song all the way through.

She says that today is her “birthcake”

she weighs about 28-29lbs. She has barely gained a pound since she turned 2.

She LOVES to play ball- any kind.

She is fully potty trained- YES!

She is learning to swim.

She is nearly fearful.

She is extremely active.

She loves Minnie Mouse, but does not watch any other TV.

She is starting to be interested in books.

She loves to play with my hair. (Jenna did too)

She calls Jenna “GiGi” even though she can plainly say “Jenna”

0 comments: