CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Today I took Jade to daycare and took Jenna on a date. I try to spend one on one time with each of the girls regularly. It is easy with Jade because Jenna goes to Justin’s and leaves Jade behind. This summer I have spent the days that I take Jade to daycare with Jenna. Today was extra fun.

(warning few to no pictures to follow)

We started out by going to one of Jenna’s FAVORITE places that i NEVER agree to stop at. Locally, it is referred to as the “Chinese Shop”. I think most towns have one. It is a store full of mostly ethnic beauty supplies, but they have lost of cute, cheap shoes, and costume jewelry. (most of which is $1). When Jenna has a couple of dollars, she likes to go there to get jewelry. I hate to go there because it is on  the town square and parking is hard. Also, It is hard to take Jade to a place like that. So, EVERYTHING has be just right for us to go. Today was the day and Jenna was SURPRISED. She got a pack of 6 toe rings for $1. She even gave one to me. :)

we then headed out to the lake and did a little window shopping. The budget says that we can do much real shopping, but that’s ok, we don’t need anything anyway. There are sure some cute shops at the lake!

We headed over to our favorite bakery to eat lunch. We love their egg salad sandwiches and rarely go to eat there. Jenna actually ate a cup of black bean and steak soup. She LOVED it.

To top off our date, we went to movies to see Ramona and Beezus. Jeff and I bought a set of movie passes over a year ago and still have several left. So, Jenna and I used a couple to go see this. It was the CUTEST movie I have seen in a LONG time. It was a WONFERFUL day with sweet Jenna.

So, for $9 we went shopping, ate lunch, and saw a movie. Not too shabby.

phone 004

MeMe sent Jade and Jenna a package. This was Jade’s present. anyone wanna go to Hawaii? jade is ready! How cute is that?!

I almost forgot, Jenna is being baptized on Sunday. I am so proud of her. She has been wanting to do it for 3 years, but I made her hold off til she was a bit more mature.

Hope you had a wonderful Wednesday, too!

0 comments: