CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Buttercup and Blossom

I took Jade to her doctor today to have some bloodwork redone. There was a problem with her blood at the last check up, so this was a redo. As you can see from the picture, Jade KNEW EXACTLY where we were when we got there. Before long, these two twins came over and played with Jade. The drug her from pillar to post. Their names were Buttercup and Blossom. I asked if this was their real names and they said yes. HA!

phone 009 phone 006

I know someone pregnant right now and if its a girl, I’m suggesting Buttercup or Blossom as the name. I mean, can you think of a name to make you smile more than that?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE BOTH NAMES.... POOR JADE. PRAYERS THAT BLOOD WORK COMES OUT OK. IT IS PROBABLY FULL OF SUGAR BECAUSE SHE IS SO SWEET....