CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

Oregon to Quebec to Georgia

That’s the trip that Todd, Caro, and Victoria have made in the last week. They live in Oregon, spent a week visiting with Caroline’s parents in Quebec, and are now in GA for the week. We started today with a lunch at my parents. The Macs, Aunt Bonnie, and my family came over. Yummy Sandwiches!

 

 

 DSC_2106 DSC_2107 DSC_2108 DSC_2109 DSC_2111

Todd made the comment that Jade moves a LOT more and faster then Victoria. I think this next picture is a good demonstration of that. Ha!

 DSC_2113 DSC_2116 DSC_2121 DSC_2123 DSC_2131 DSC_2145 DSC_2146

After lunch the babies napped and my family spent the afternoon in the backyard in the pool. Remember, we are on STAYcation, so a daily swim is a must.

DSC_2148

Jade learned to jump off Jeff’s shoulders and do Spirit fingers. We made her wear her life vest. She would as soon jump with out it, but it is too tiring.

 DSC_2155

Nonni and Pop did not swim, but they watched. The weather has cooperated and with the umbrella up and the fan on, you can stand to sit by the pool for a while.

DSC_2157 DSC_2158

For dinner we went back to town to Nonni and Pop’s for ribs and the fixins. Aunt Carol and Uncle Joe visited and ate, too. I ate TOO much.

 DSC_2164 DSC_2165 DSC_2166 DSC_2167 DSC_2168 DSC_2170

Pop, the grillmaster

DSC_2172 DSC_2174 DSC_2179 DSC_2181 DSC_2182

DSC_2184

It was a great day. Tomorrow we start our day with an EXCITING run to the grocery store. (detect sarcasm here) We will then have a lunch at the Macs and then more afternoon swimming. I am not sure what we will do for dinner, but maybe Jeff and I will have everyone over here. How does that sound?

Victoria and Jade are playing so well together this time. They are just 7 months apart and until now the age difference has been too substantial. This time they are running and talking and having fun. Todd took Victoria swimming today, but I did not get any pictures. I am quite sure that these two will be super close friends one day. It would help if they didn’t live on OPPOSITE coasts of the USA! Maybe one day Todd will get a transfer and move closer to home.

Todd has expressed his COMPLETE dislike for my occasional Wordless Wednesdays (which he calls no word Wednesdays- Ha!) So you can bet I will be doing MORE and MORE of them on the weeks to come. What kind of sister would I be if I didn’t aggravate the snot out of him, afterall?! In fact, until his blog gets better than mine, I don’t want to hear his complaints. (Note: He does not have a blog, or Facebook, or Twitter, or any other social network.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE ASHAMED FOR PUTTING THAT HORIFFIC PICTURE OF ME ON THE BLOG.. ME AND AUNT MS OUR GOING TO GET YOU!!