CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Airport Arrivals

Today Jenna and I went to the airport to pick up Nonni. She has spent two weeks visiting Todd, Caro, and Victoria. I know they hated to see her leave, but she has to work starting tomorrow, so she HAD to come home.

She treated us to Red Lobster on the way home. YUM! It had been a couple of years since I had eaten there.

DSC_2491 DSC_2489 DSC_2490

Todd is now on Twitter. He is SO excited about this mini blog. Be sure to check him out and welcome him @gte496j. He has not updated today, but I KNOW that he will soon.

Tomorrow starts my LAST week off from work. BOO! This summer has been WAY TOO SHORT! I have enjoyed spending it at home with my family even though we did not go anywhere for vacation. I don’t know the last summer that I didn’t touch the sand. Wow!

What can I cram into this last week? I hope at least one nap falls in there somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise I will put my feet in the sand for you this week!! Thanks for a trips this summer, I enjoyed them!!
Enjoy your last week!
Kim