CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!

Jade’s classmate, Jack Wooten turned two this week. His parents brought chocolate cupcakes to daycare and when I went to pick up Jade, I happened upon the party. The kids LOVED the cupcakes. Usually, their snacks are fruit or animal crackers, cheese crackers, etc. Check out the pictures.

Jack Wooten

phone 002

phone 005 phone 006 phone 007

 

This is Alexa. She is Jade’s teacher’s daughter. You can tell that she LOVED her cupcake. She already dirtied her pants and just look at her shirt and face. Must have been yummy!

 phone 008phone 001

When it was time to leave I told Jade to tell her friends good bye. This her her stomping her feet, calling them, and flailing the party hat at them to get their attention.

 phone 011

This is not from the best angle, but she made sure to kiss the birthday boy and give him lots of love. Such a sweet girl!

 phone 013  

This weekend has been quiet. Jenna is with Justin and we have missed her! Jeff got the yard mowed and manicured. I also(wait for it….) HAVE A CLEAN CAR! I mean that NEVER happens. I do ok with the house, but my kids are slobs in the car and basically I just surrender. Every time it gets cleaned, I vow to do better, and I do for several months, and then…..well, you know.

Tomorrow is a BIG day. Jenna will be baptized. She has been wanting to do this for a while, but the time is finally right. Watch for pictures later tomorrow.

I am contemplating doing a whole post on Jeopardy questions. Whatcha think, Todd?! LOL

1 comments:

Hope said...

Bring on the Jeopardy questions!!

Cleaning the car? Hmmm....