CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lunch at The Macs’

Yesterday the Macs hosted us for lunch. I wish I had a dollar for every meal I have eaten at this house.

I will let the pictures do the talking, but rest assured it was good food and good fun.

DSC_2211 DSC_2189 DSC_2190 DSC_2191 DSC_2192 DSC_2193 DSC_2195 DSC_2198 DSC_2199 DSC_2201 DSC_2202 DSC_2206 DSC_2207 DSC_2209

I just realized that I have NO pics of Hope or AMS. Boo! They got to lunch late and I did not take any pics. I’m so mad at myself. Hope and AMS came over and spent some time at our house, too. I enjoyed the visit!!

For dinner I made fried okra tacos. They were in Southern Living this month and since I LOVE okra, I thought they would be good, and THEY WERE! YUMMY! We will keep these on the menu.

I am LOVING STAYcation.

0 comments: