Jenna has a playdate over today. Carysta brought her Silly Bandz and she and Jenna have been swapping. Wow, I SURE wish I had invented these silly things.
Jade went to daycare so that I could pack for Kentucky. Don’t feel sorry for her, it was WATER DAY! She is having fun, I’m sure. In good news: Jade drank a whole cup if Slim Fast (fortified milk) and a cup of vegetable fruit juice. When we got to daycare they were eating breakfast casserole. She refused to eat, but I sat and worked with her a while and she probably ate 5 bites. That’s IMPRESSIVE folks! Hopefully, this is just a phase that will go away…today.
Carysta and Jenna have been swimming all afternoon. We took a quick lunch trip to a salon at the lake. Since my hair has fallen out I wanted to check on getting a few extensions to bridge the gap. I knew extensions were expensive, but just wanted a FEW, so I thought it would be reasonable to get for my bday. Ha!!! Try $1500!
I will be embracing the baldness. Please compliment the beauty of my thin hair at every opportunity. It will make me feel better. They suggested that I just clip it up every day. So, I stopped by CVS and bought $5 worth of hair clips and got two free protein bars. (Thanks to ECB)
I have a hair piece that I thought I could use, but my hair has gotten so thin that I don’t have enough hair to cover the clips. Boo!
Tomorrow I will be leaving EARLY for Kentucky. Should be a FUN trip.





2 comments:
[color=#000000]Interesting site! I haven't noticed mullismemories.blogspot.com before in my searches!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]akne[/url] [color=#000000]here... Keep up the good work![/color]
[color=#000000]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. mullismemories.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#000000]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]
Post a Comment