This will be a short post because we are all….
Jade found an old paci yesterday. Don’t worry, we took it away and she forgot all about it.
Jade made the Honor Roll according to the Eatonton Messenger. Ha! Yay Jenna!
Jade had a playdate with her friend Peyton today. We swam all afternoon. Jade is a swimming machine. She loves to go under and “swim” to me. She constantly jumps off the diving board. Wow! See above pic to explain how I feel after all that sun and swimming!! ZZZZZZ
Peyton’s dad, Mark is going to Kentucky with us this weekend for the BETA convention. AMS came down and we all sorted the new t-shirts for the convention. Thanks Mark and Holly for your help.
AMS and I went to eat Mexican and then to Publix. I bought Jade some fortified milk (which she hates) and some vegetable juice. The kid will NOT eat. I mean NOTHING. Ok, so she licked some ketchup off of 1 fry at dinner. It is SO frustrating!
Now, we are off to bed. Jenna has a playdate that starts at 7:30am, so I need my rest.
AND: a VERY happy anniversary to Todd and Caro. This is the 4th anniversary of the MOST FUN wedding I have EVER been to.





3 comments:
I love the picture with the counterfeit paci!!
I love the picture with the counterfeit paci!!
SOME CHILDREN ONLY EAT NOODLES, FRENCH FRIES ETC. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. FEED HER WHAT SHE LIKES. HER TASTE BUDS JUST ARENT READY FOR ALL THAT WE EAT....SHE WILL CATCH UP LATER. YOUR MOTHER NEVER LIKED TO EAT AND LOOK AT HER NOW. OMG!!!!!
Post a Comment