CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Day of School

Here is Jenna on her first day of 2nd grade.

DSC_4782

and here she is this morning on her LAST day of 2nd grade.

DSC_1129

Yes, she is dressed much better on the first day than the last. They had more play days this week, so no dress up! i WISH I had made her stand on the hearth so we could see how much she has grown. I do know that she still wears the same clothes from the first of the year.

She had an AWESOME year and we are so proud of her.

I have to be quick here tonight because I need to go pick up Jenna from Carysta’s house.

Interesting fact:

June 4, 1993- I graduated from High School and completed 13 years of school

June 4, 2010- I complete 13 years of teaching. Hmmm, neat, huh?

Now, If the State would count my 13years of school, 4years of college, and 13 years of teaching…I would have 30 years and could RETIRE. I like this plan. :)

 

Gonna spend some family time tonight. Will blog more later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Jenna!
I can't wait to see how much she has grown. On the pictures with her class mate, she seems to have a inch or two over all the other kids. It wont take her long before she gets taller than me ;-).

Give her a big kiss for me,
Love Caro XXX