Yesterday we took Jade to her doctor for her 2 year check up. She weighs 27 lbs which is a little below average . She was 37 inches tall which is somewhat tall. Her head was 19 inches and I have no idea what that means. :)
The doctor strongly advised that we get her out of the crib right away. This was based on the fact that she not been sleeping and she COULD climb from her bed. I spent 2 hours and 15 minutes sleeping on her floor the other night waiting for her to fall asleep. This is NOT where I want to be from 12 am until 2:15 am!!!
SO, last night we scampered around to get her crib converted. It does not make into a toddler bed, but it does make into a full size bed. We got everything set up and it was a BIG job! I was not prepared for all the work. We did not have the right bed rails, so for now the mattresses are on the floor next to the headboard. We will get that remedied either today or in the next couple of days. Jade went down at 8pm and slept until 7:50am! WOW!
Thanks to Julie for loaning us Ry’s old bed rail. I hope this helps Jade (and the rest of us) sleep better.
I have been cooking LOTS of squash and zucchini that Stephanie and David grew in their garden. I am so THANKFUL for them sharing their crops. I never got my garden planted this year, so they have been very helpful. What would summer be without fresh squash and zucchini? All of the chopping, blanching, and cooking has caused me to dirty a pile of dishes. Now, I have dishpan hands. :(
Jeff tried to take our pics today. Someone didn’t want to cooperate.





0 comments:
Post a Comment