CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kentucky Day 1

We met at the school this morning around 4:30 am. We are traveling with 20 students and 3 adults. Most slept at least part of the way- I did not. I stayed up and took funny pictures of others while they slept.

  DSC_1315 DSC_1317 DSC_1319 DSC_1330 DSC_1343

This afternoon we arrived in Louisville, Ky all set for the BETA Convention. We spent the afternoon swimming in the hotel pool while AMS went to register us for the convention. When she came back she was HOT- literally and figuratively! She had to walk a LONG way and it was HOT! She was not happy either way. Oops!

 DSC_1344 DSC_1404 DSC_1406

The hotel posted a sign that no more than 5 could swim at the time. Uhm, ALL 20 of ours and more guests swam. I thought this was a DUMB rule, anyway.

DSC_1416DSC_1412

Tonight we head over to a Tex-Mex diner for supper. I sure hope it is YUMMY!

Tomorrow holds the convention, Muhammad Ali Center, and Hard Rock Cafe. This will all be topped off by a dance with 7000 students. Don’t you wish you were here?!

In personal news, I noticed a hair salon across from our hotel that specializes in hair restorations. Coincidence? Comedy? a sign?, or just plain INSULT!

2 comments:

Aunt Mary Sue said...

I owe you for the sleeping picture.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE. BUT I DO WANT YOU TO GET YOUR BLOOD CHECKED TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM....LOL AC