CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Jade.

Today Jade turns 2! It doesn’t seem like she should be 2, but she is. She has decided that she is all grown up now. In fact, when I carried her into daycare today, she said, “I walk.” she doesn’t want to be carried anymore.

 

She had a small cupcake party at school with her friends. Jeff, Jenna, Ryleigh, and I went and joined her.

DSC_0676 DSC_0697 DSC_0696 DSC_0695 DSC_0692 DSC_0686 DSC_0683 DSC_0680 DSC_0679 DSC_0678

This morning I went on a field trip to Dauset Trails with Jenna and her Garden Club. I used to go here as a kid and it was neat to return. Here are a few pics that I snapped.

 phone 001 phone 002 phone 004 phone 005 phone 009 phone 011 phone 012 phone 013 phone 014 phone 016

This afternoon I cleaned house and Nonni visited with us. Jeff cut grass today and then picked up some groceries for the party. I picked up Jade’s cake and I am SO excited about it! Check it out! That is talent. I hope it tastes as good as it looks.

phone 024

 

Even the 2 is made from white chocolate.

We are waiting for Pappy to arrive now. We will have a yummy dinner and then  prepare for a busy Saturday. Tomorrow we have soccer and Jade’s party. It should be a fun day!!

 

AND, There is BIG news in our family. We will be gaining a new family member. My cousin, Anthony, proposed to Ashley tonight and she said, YES! we are so excited for them. I will post more tomorrow about this. YEAH! YEAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!
WE LOVE YOU AND WE SEND YOU BIG KISSES FROM OREGON!

LOVE
CARO, TODD, VICTORIA XXX

WE WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN IN GA WITH YOU TO CELEBRATE YOU BD.

Anonymous said...

Snif, snif, snif ... no BD blog....

Caro XXX