It’s just after 8am on this Saturday morning and everyone is outside swimming. (Well, the kids at least) We are still having 90 degree days, but early in the morning we dip into the 50s. IDK the temp now, but I bet we are in the low 70s. Its not cold, but I don’t want to swim.
Ryleigh spent the night and they girls all wanted to swim. They swam until 9:30 last night and were ready this morning again. Here are a few pics that I JUST took.
Jeff put Jade in the hot tub. At least she is warm. She is in her PJ bottoms and, by the looks of the swell, a regular diaper. She thinks she is a BIG girl because she is swimming, too.
Ry and Jenna are jumping into the cooler pool. They are having a ball!
Here is Jeff, still drinking coffee. Are we crazy?
Please draw your eyes to the towel hanging on the rail. Yes, that is an ORIGINAL New Kids on the Block towel. Folks, this is no throwback or retro, this is the REAL DEAL…straight from 1990. (Thus the fade) I would say we have gotten the goody out of this towel. There are not even any holes in it. It will be a sad day when it finally wears out.
So excited about UGA playing Arkansas today. The hogs are my 3rd fav team. (Behind UGA and USC) I always like a good under dog. However, AR has a Heisman pick as QB, so I am a bit worried. They are also MUCH higher ranked than UGA. Let’s hope that UGA has just been a sleeper team that is going to AWAKE today.
I will be DVRing the game. I have a DAY at the spa! Yes, you read that right. I got a gift certificate from Jeff and the girls for my bday. Jeff was a bit upset because normally when he gives me this gift it is for the 1/2 day Getaway. This year, we did not have the funds to do that. With the g/c I was still able to schedule a nice massage and spa pedicure. I have had a sore body for a week so Jeff suggested that I call and make the appt for today. When I called Thursday, I was surprised that I was able to get an appt so quickly. They are usually so booked up. While I was on the phone, Jeff told me to up the appointment to the Getaway. He is using some of his money that he makes while traveling to make up the difference. I am SO thankful!
So at 12:00 noon I will arrive at the spa. I will start with a 1 hour facial, followed by a lunch of spa cuisine (AKA, the BEST salad EVER), next will be a 1 hour heated stone massage, and last a spa pedicure. I should be home by 4:30 or 5pm.
Now, that makes for a good day!
Sorry, I haven't posted this week. It’s been a boring week. Hope you have a nice weekend.





3 comments:
Hey!! I'm from GA too.. Milledgeville! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is adorable!
Love Jade's pony! nonni
Love the salad too! I hope you enjoyed your day. I've been having trouble leaving comments...not sure what's up...hmmm
Wendy
Post a Comment