CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vroom Vroom

Edited:  Found this in my drafts folder and realized I never posted it. Oops!

These pics were taken at the farm this weekend by a very talented young girl. Julia, a 9th grader at John Milledge Academy loves her camera. She got a new 50mm fixed lens on Friday and here are a few shots that she snapped. I can tell you from experience that a 50mm is not an easy lens. It provides LOVELY shots when you get it just right. I say Julia has a bright future behind a camera. What do you think?

 

 

 

I am now motivated to get my 50mm lens back out. My most favorite pic that I have ever taken was with this lens. Oddly, it’s of a plate of celery at Thanksgiving. Ha!

Happy Monday!

***Jade did NOT ride the 4 wheeler and certainly not without a helmet. Hold the hate mail. These are just for pictures.

0 comments: