in honor of football season, I changed the blog to UGA colors. Hope you like them.
Speaking of football season, this is the only week of the season that I do not root for both Carolina and UGA. This week, Jeff and I are football enemies. UGA and Carolina ALWAYS bring their A games to this match up. Saturday is SURE to be a true ballgame. This will be the first UGA/USC game that Jeff and I have missed since we have been together. We will have fun watching it at home, for sure. In fact, this week I plan to cook CHICKEN all week. Wonder what Jeff will think of that?!
I took a few pics of Jade today. None of Jenna because she is at Nonni’s for a little while. Jade went there last night while the rest of us went to Alex’s birthday celebration. They have a pool and it is just SO hectic with Jade there.
Tomorrow, I plan to go to Gloria’s early. We are sewing some aprons. I need to make 9 or so, but I hope to make a good start towards 3 or 4 tomorrow. I have the first 4 cut out already. Jeff and Jenna will join us around noon and we will cookout and eat later in the day. Wish me well. This apron requires the use of a pattern and I don’t know how to read a pattern. There are also some curves and I am a sew in a straight line kind of girl.
Tonight, we are grilling hamburgers. I HOPE/plan to eat outside. The weather is FABULOUS! I love this hint of fall that we are getting. Jeff is dove hunting and I hope they kill their limit and come home happy. We could eat lobster EVERY day for what my daddy spends on that dove field. Oh well, they enjoy it.
Hope you are enjoying this Labor Day weekend.





1 comments:
I can't believe you're gonna do NINE. Insanity. Or brilliance, since you'll get them all done at the same time.
And that Jade? Scrumptious.
Post a Comment