CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Jade’s School Pics

 

Jade got her school pics this last week. I never buy her pics because I take her pictures myself. I did snap a few pics of her pictures, because I thought they were cuter than normal.

 

Here is her class. I like how all of the kids are looking in different directions. So typical of 2 year olds.

DSC_5867

Cute!

DSC_5864

Cute!

DSC_5865

I actually bought a page of these. Poor Jade has very few framed pictures in our house. I just do everything digital. In fact, the pictures of Jenna are so old that Jade thinks they are of her. Sad and funny!

DSC_5866

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!! love yall ac

Anonymous said...

one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!! love yall ac

Anonymous said...

one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen!! love yall ac