CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Carysta

Saturday, after the food drive, after the spelling bee, and after the archery tournament, I was DELIGHTED to take Jenna to Carysta’s 9th birthday party. Jenna and Carysta are great friends. Carysta had her party at her house and had lots of fun games. I was so tired from the day, that I was too lazy to drive home. I just stayed at the party.

 DSC_5673

She had a cute banner. Here’s a sideways view. I was too pooped to walk down the stairs to get a better angle.

 DSC_5678

They played stomp the balloon…

 DSC_5682

trampoline jumped…

 DSC_5684

Mummy….There were 4 teams..2 wrappers and 1 mummy each. Jenna was a mummy. Her team came in 2nd behind the team where the dad was the mummy. So fun!

 DSC_5689 DSC_5691 DSC_5692 DSC_5693 DSC_5694 DSC_5695

 

 DSC_5700 DSC_5702 DSC_5703 DSC_5707

This team had more on the ground that on the mummy. Ha!

DSC_5709 DSC_5712 DSC_5716

They got in a circle and played spin the bottle to determine whose gift got opened first.

DSC_5718 DSC_5719 DSC_5720

In true style, Jenna gave Carysta a monogrammed pillowcase. I have given SO many (8!) of these and  have not taken a pic of ANY. Here is a glimpse..the blue thing on the floor. It was SUPER cute and had her name in brown. Everyone loved it.

DSC_5722

She had an ice cream cake from DQ.

 DSC_5723 DSC_5724

Lastly, she had a cute Peace sign pinata.

 DSC_5726 DSC_5729 DSC_5731 DSC_5733

What a fun party!

I was SO tired after this. We had to go pick up Jade from Nonni. Nonni watched Jade so that Jeff could cut the grass and clean the yard. Jeff REALLY wanted to drive to Red Lobster. I didn’t want to tell him NO, but I encouraged him to go somewhere local. Jeff has lived in Eatonton for 7 years and had never eaten at Chobys. How did I let that happed. I talked him into going there. It has new owners and a sorta new menu, but we pretended it was Choby’s. Our meal was DELICIOUS! I had a Mahi Mahi special and Jeff had a lobster/ crab pasta dish. It was packed with lobster and crab. Jenna had clam chowder. The prices were reasonable, service was great, and food was yummy! I highly recommend it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you remember Billy Jarriel, the older pharmacist that worked for Joe...Well any way the owner or renter of the chobys building is his son, Name is Will. He loves restaurant business. So glad yall loved it. I want to go back soon. The business is named after his child.