My friend Wendy had her 30-10th birthday party at Corks and Canvas last weekend. She chose a HARD beach painting. We had a good time with food and friends celebrating.
My picture is the one to the right- below. AMS’ is the one to the left.
Wendy is like a frequent flier of the Corks and Canvas!
Shay also frequents the place.
Cammie has been twice….bless her heart. The canvas part of Corks and Canvas just isn’t her thing. She has so many other talents. She said she is better at cooking and hostessing- both talents that I do NOT have.
AMS perfecting her table. Look how nice her water looks.
This was as far as I got on mine. I tried to paint the glass twice and painted over it both times. I could NOT get it right. Eventually, the teacher came and helped me finish it. I have it in the guest room upstairs.
Happy birthday Wendy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment