This year for the 4th we did something new. We went the Mead’s house on the lake. They have the BEST lake house ever! They have sip lines, tree houses, badminton, baseball, swings, boats, kayaks, high jumps, game of washers, and on and on and on and on. Every inch of acres of land is an adventure. I wish I had taken more pictures.
I only ended up with pictures of our family. Boo!
The neighbors shoot water balloons at them. They apparently do it several times a week and the Meads love it. James got hit once last week and said it hurt! Al caught one in his drink cup! Most balloons pop when they hit the dock, boathouse (LOUD), or water, but some do not. The kids love to swim out and get the ones that do not pop.
James walked this bucket of unpopped balloons back over to the neighbors. Talk about asking for torture. What fun neighbors!
Jenna learned to climb up on the boathouse and jump off.
She was SO proud to accomplish this!
We stayed for the fireworks at night. The balloon neighbors put on a heck of a show. I think I heard the budget was 20k! Several family members chip in, of course. It went on for over 45 minutes.
It was a fantastic fourth with good friends!





0 comments:
Post a Comment