It was a nice visit. I am always sad to see them go. I wish they loved closer, and that we could afford to travel to see them in Oregon. Maybe one day-one day soon.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Last Night in Georgia
The night of January 2nd was my last night of vacation, and it was Todd and Caro’s last night in Georgia. We had a quick dinner of soup and cornbread, and had one last playdate. The pictures aren’t very posed- sorry.











It was a nice visit. I am always sad to see them go. I wish they loved closer, and that we could afford to travel to see them in Oregon. Maybe one day-one day soon.
It was a nice visit. I am always sad to see them go. I wish they loved closer, and that we could afford to travel to see them in Oregon. Maybe one day-one day soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment