CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Any way you slice it…it hurts

I have never had stitches or glue before, but that all changed a few days ago. Shawn and Mr. Ed were visiting (no pictures- boo), and I was making guacamole. I sliced my finger open on an avocado. Ouch! I was thinking it was in need of just some glue, but when I got to the doctor they made me fear stitches. They sent me home for a couple of hours with this bandage to wait out the bleeding.
phone 008
While I was home, the guys cooked up a low country boil. I tried to enjoy some yummy food, but I was dreading the impending procedures.
phone 010
Turns out, I could be glued together. The worst part was the Tetanus shot. OUCH! Jalapeno juice was injected into my veins; I’m sure of it!
It’s a nice little cut. The bandages are aggravating, but the no dish washing is nice.
phone 014phone 015
Sorry for the gross post. This is my journal, so I document it all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that hurt worse than back surgery!! I hope it's healing fast. Poor baby!! Love ac